JoomDOC is Document Management System (DMS) that enables efficientlyupload, create, edit and organize documents so your users can browse and download or work with them easily. The system makes it easier to organize documents, offers remote access to information and their maximum availability and access settings for documents only to authorized users.
JoomDOC allows uploading files onto server, categorizing them and organize into folders. Each file may be associated with document that adds meta information such as description and metatags. Users can download the documents or edit them remotely as well as create document versioning and search in different document types (PDF, text documents).
- Document organization in folders
- Multiple documents upload
- Fast document tagging
- Document versioning *
- Fulltext searching in documents *
- Remote document editing (using WebDAV) **
- Joomla 1.6 ACL support, including ACLs on file and folder level
- WYSIWYG button integration to insert links to documents to other content
- Uploading and editing files on frontend (incl. WebDAV editing**)
- Migration from DocMAN/JoomDOC2 (since 3.2.6)
* = available in Pro version
** = available in Enterprise version
Suberb component for managing document in Joomla CMS. WebDAV is also nice feature. I can recommend for sure. Installation was simple. Bill, USA