Bridge between VirtueMart and accounting software that can export VirtueMart orders and import them into accountancy SW as invoices or orders.
B2Sync is a Joomla! tool that enables bridging VirtueMart e-store component with popular accounting systems. Allows exporting orders from VirtueMart on daily bases or using a time range. Also allows many different export configuration settings for correct pairing with accountancy data. Orders can be imported into accountancy as received order or issued invoices.
Data transfer between electronic store and accounting software is done using batch process. Anyway, it is possible to automatize this process with custom updating period.
The B2Sync application allows you to choose orders form your VirtueMart system based on the date range (from - to) or by entering specific order numbers. This will be stored in XML format, that can be directly imported into accouting software using built-in import interface.
The data conversion is done using an online server. After the user sets the export criteria and confrims them, he is sent an XML file in needed (accountancy compatible) format.
Available Accountancy Software Modules
Currently available connector modules include:
If you are interested in synchronizaition with other accounting systems, please, contact us.
The data exported from VirtueMart system include:
- complex client infromation (comapny name, address, ID, VAT ID)
- purchased goods, as single items
- tax categories
- shipping costs
- payment type costs
- discounts (if applicable)
Export of these data will be especially appreciated by your accountant, who will not need to modify them in any way.
- numerical series
- dates (creation, taxation, due)
- setting and export for accountability (home country sales, EU sales, international sales, private subjects or companies)
- VAT classification, support for basic and loweved VAT rates
- configrable invoice (order) notes based on accountability type (client type and seller country)
- payment type (matched with payment type in Pohoda), constant and variable symbols