Create PDF invoices and/or dispatch notes generated from VirtueMart orders or manually. These may be emailed to customers automatically or made available for download in the customer area.
VM Invoice is a Joomla + VirtueMart component. It can generate PDF invoices and despatch notes based on VirtueMart purchases (orders). It may operate either in manual mode when operated by e-store administrator on in fully automated mode. Created PDF invoices can be then automatically sent to shoppers' emails or be downloaded at order list in website customer area.
- generate PDF invoices for VirtueMart customers from their orders
- generate delivery / dispatch notes (optionally)
- manual or fully automated operation
- create new VirtueMart orders / invoices manually: ideal e.g. when accepting orders via phone, fax or other channels; includes creating new customer or selecting existing one, selecting shipping & payment methods and adding items to order / invoice; the feature is AJAX based so the work with it is really fast and easy
- PDF invoice template editor using WYSIWYG
- batch VirtueMart orders and invoices processing
- Can send invoices to customers' emails
- easy integration with VirtueMart order list on Joomla front-end enables on-click invoice downloads for logged-in users
- tax summary block for EU customers
- Configurable process management - invoice generation based on order status change
- Adjustable invoice appearance with custom fields available
- All law-requested invoice info: issue date, taxation date, due date, independent numbering sequence with custom prefix, etc.
- Possibility to include shop logo and stamp in invoices
- Support for invoice background images