Joomla! is very popular open source software project with wide community of users. Thanks to its licencing conditions (GPL), you do not need to pay for the software itself, which may reduce costs for your website construction. Because the open source nature, it is also possible to customize the code to best suit your needs and requirements. (Please note this may not apply to additional 3rd party components.)
The great advantage is also rich choice from all kinds of plugins that may be further incorporated into the site and again speed-up and reduce costs of the implementation.
Why to use Joomla? Top reasons for using Joomla
- free, open source content management system (CMS)
- has a broad user community and thus broad support
- used by many official authorities (munincipalities, ministries, big companies)
- offers a lot of add-on components and modules
- user friendly, easy to use
- independence on supplier
Joomla! Feature List
- advanced WYSIWYG editor, almost Word-like
- templating system
- add-on components, modules, plugins
- both frontend and backend administration
- multiple user access levels
- multilinguality support
- easy structure - sections and categories
- SEO support, search engine friendly URLs
- protected area for registered users only
- fully customizable
Joomla Services - custom development
We are authors of many Joomla! CMS implementations, often including advanced customizations, own add-on components, plugins (mambots) and modules. We offer installation and deployment of Joomla CMS for your company or organization.After deploying and successful opening CMS we provide technical and customer support. Technical support ensures system updates and also solves pertinent technical problem.
For more on these services visit the following pages.
Other Joomla related services we offer:
- Joomla custom development of modules, components, mambots, templates and/or whole sites
- Joomla support - troubleshooting, bug catching, configuration (IIS and Apache)
- Joomla hosting - if you need a place to host your Joomla site with full support and custom configurations, we can help
More on Joomla CMS
For more details on Joomla! content management system, visit the Joomla! project homepage.