The table below shows what entities get synchronized between Openbravo and Magento. The OBM Bridge connector ensures that Openbravo can act as primary system for managing a Magento-based e-commerce website. No administrative work in Magento is needed.
|Magento -> Openbravo||Openbravo -> Magento|
|Product Attribute Set|
|Generic and Variant Products|
CompleTE solution for Openbravo and Magento
OBM Bridge ensures full integration of Magneto with Openbravo. Its key features include: automatic processing of stock data updates, multi-categories support in Openbravo and add also adds support for concept of the configurable products to Openbravo.
Common scenario of OBM Bridge usage:
- New product category is synchronized from Openbravo to Magento
- New product, including products variants, created in Openbravo is synchronized to Magento
- Prices and stock is updated in Magento
- Registered customer in Magento is sync. to Openbravo
- New order and payment (for exmaple PayPal) is moved from Magento to Openbravo
- When order is processing, order status in Magento is updated
- Stock status of product is updated in Magento
- New shipments are synchronized from Openbravo to Magento