Menu Content

Support

> Forums, FAQs & Paid Support
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I'm trying to use language override to translate
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
If you have made full or even partial translation to your language, please, upload it here to share with others.
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: I'm trying to use language override to translate

I'm trying to use language override to translate 4 years, 11 months ago #45555

  • ivar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 6
I'm trying to use the language override to translate the invoice but it doesn't seem to work. My site is set to the Danish language but I translated the constant in both the English and the Danish language but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

To clarify I will give you all the details. I take this constant: COM_VMINVOICE_QTY which is by default: "Qty."

I use language override in Danish to change it to "mængde" and then I change it to "mængde" in English as well but when I try it out by clicking on of the pdf's under Invoice/Order Management in the Artio VM Invoice it still displays "QTY"

Please tell me how to fix this.
The topic has been locked.

Re: I'm trying to use language override to translate 4 years, 11 months ago #45561

  • ivar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 6
I figured this out you have to go to global configuration in VM invoice and disable the "cache pdf" option for the language override to work.
The topic has been locked.

Re: I'm trying to use language override to translate 4 years, 9 months ago #45786

  • mitk
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 696
ARTIO Support Team
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
User Login Empty